It's the beginning of a new year, and if 2013 demonstrated anything, it's that Vancouver USA offers the best of Pacific Northwest hospitality and an unbeatable array of outdoor-meets-urban activity!In 2013, Vancouver ranked:
- Top ten in the country for public spaces: Vancouver's Esther Short Park received top 10 honors from the American Planning Association for its culturally significant design and vibrant community activities and events.
- Number one for airport travel: Travel + Leisure ranked PDX International Airport #1 nationwide for its on-time departure rate, savory food options and business-friendly travel - all only ten minutes from Vancouver.
- Among the Top 100 livable cities: Livability.com scored Vancouver's quality of life in its top 100 of U.S. cities and top 50 when ranked by amenities.
- January Second Saturday at the Water Center: Winter's Night Jan. 11
- February Second Saturday at the Water Center: Love Your Trees Feb. 8
- Lantern Tour of Fort Vancouver Jan. 18, Feb. 1 & Feb. 15
- First Friday Artwalk - Downtown Vancouver Jan. 3 &
Discover Vancouver USA Originals
- Drink This Jan. 11
- Clark County Wedding Expo Jan. 11 - 12
- A Bright New Year: The Vancouver Symphony Chamber Series
- Camas Independent Film Festival Jan. 17 - Feb. 6
- America's Largest Antique & Collectibles Show Jan. 18 - Jan. 19
- Washington State Horse Expo Feb. 14 - Feb. 16
- Red Letter Days Bridal Show Feb. 22
- Hazel Dell Half Marathon & 8k Feb. 23