Book your stay
Semi-Pro and Collegiate Teams
Cheer on these local semi-pro and collegiate teams to watch intense competition and sportsmanship.
Semi-Professional Teams in Clark County
- The Ridgefield Raptors are part of the West Coast League, a summer wood bat baseball league for college-eligible student athletes based in the Pacific Northwest. The Raptors' home field is the Ridgefield Outdoor Recreation Complex.
- The Storm City Roller Girls is a flat track derby league located in Clark County that is committed to promoting the empowerment of women of all races, national origins, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and body types by creating positive athletic role models and a community-based sport for those of all skill levels. Their home matches are played at the Clark County Event Center.
- Vancouver Victory FC is an elite adult amateur soccer team in Washington State's Evergreen Premier League (EPLWA) playing at Harmony Sports Complex in Vancouver, WA. The regular season runs from April to July. Vancouver Victory FC are the 2016 Champions.
- The Washington Timbers First Team is an elite adult amateur soccer squad that was formed to train female college players and allow them to compete in the Northwest Premier League. The new team, formed in April 2017, aims to create a high level practice and play environment for top women players. They won the NWPL championship in 2017.
- The PNW Cavaliers is an adult semi-pro football team. Anchored in Vancouver, they play in the Western Washington Football Alliance (WWFA) and the Pacific Northwest Football League (PNFL).
- Founded in 2015, the Clark County Chiefs Rugby Football Club is a men's social rugby team, playing in the Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union (PNRFU) Division III.
- The Vancouver Lake Rowing Club is a nonprofit youth, collegiate, and masters rowing club located in Vancouver, WA. The rowers compete in local competitions and around the nation.
Clark County Sports Organizations
- Clark County Parks
- City of Vancouver Parks and Recreation
- Clark County Family YMCA
- Washington Special Olympics
- Northwest Association for Blind Athletes