Book your stay
Semi-Pro and Collegiate Teams
Cheer on these local semi-pro and collegiate teams to watch intense competition and sportsmanship.
Semi-Professional Teams in Clark County
- The Storm City Roller Girls is a flat track derby league located in Clark County that is committed to promoting the empowerment of women of all races, national origins, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and body types by creating positive athletic role models and a community-based sport for those of all skill levels. Their home matches are played at the Clark County Event Center.
- Vancouver Victory FC is a semi-pro soccer team in Washington State's Evergreen Premier League (EPLWA) playing at McKenzie Stadium in Vancouver, WA. The regular season runs from April to July. Vancouver Victory FC are the 2016 Champions.
- The Washington Timbers First Team is a semi-pro soccer squad that was formed to train female college players and allow them to compete in the elite Northwest Premier League. The new team, formed in April 2017, aims to create a high level practice and play environment for top women players.
- The Vancouver Rangers is a junior hockey team in the Western States Hockey League (WSHL). They play home games at the Mountain View Ice Arena in Vancouver, Washington. All players are ages 16 to 20, and the season runs from September to March.
- The Vancouver Volcanoes is a Portland Pro-Am team in the International Basketball League (IBL). The IBL is a professional basketball league showcasing talent from the United States, Canada, China, and Japan.
- The Vancouver Lake Rowing Club is a nonprofit youth, collegiate, and masters rowing club located in Vancouver, WA. The rowers compete in local competitions and around the nation.
Clark County Sports Organizations
- Clark County Parks
- City of Vancouver Parks and Recreation
- Clark County Family YMCA
- Washington Special Olympics
- Northwest Association for Blind Athletes