Request a Visitors Travel Guide
Before you start your adventures exploring Vancouver USA, get an insider's look at the top attractions and experiences with our annual travel magazine.
- Detailed maps
- Features on the waterfront, international eats, and outdoor adventures*
- Lodging resources and relocation information
- Calendar of special events*
*This edition of the Travel Magazine was printed before many events were canceled or postponed due to COVID-19 regulations. Please continue to follow state mandated directives for social distancing and safety guidelines.
Get Your Copy
Fill out the form below to receive your free copy by mail. Current estimated delivery is longer than usual (at least four weeks) as our office follows the "stay-at-home" order in the midst of COVID-19 (see related resources here). In the meantime, we strongly encourage you to download a digital copy. You can also request your copy of the magazine by calling our visitor information services line at 1-877-600-0800.
If you are already in Vancouver USA, you can pick up your copy of the travel magazine at one of the following locations. Note: All of these locations are experiencing intermittent closures; please check ahead of arrival if they are open.
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site Visitors Center - 1501 E Evergreen Blvd
- Clark County Historical Museum - 1511 Main Street
- Vancouver City Hall - 415 W 6th Street