Book your stay
Request a Visitors Travel Guide
Before you start your adventures exploring Vancouver USA, get an insider's look at the top attractions and experiences with our 2017-18 travel magazine.
- Detailed maps
- Features on area attractions, craft beverages, great eats and outdoor adventures
- Lodging resources and relocation information
- Calendar of special events
Get Your Copy
Fill out the form below to receive your free copy by mail (estimated delivery 2 weeks). If you need information sooner, or if you'd like to help us save some trees, you can download a digital copy. You can also request your copy of the magazine by calling our visitor information services line at 1-877-600-0800.
At this time, copies of the magazine are only mailed to visitors outside of Clark County. If you are a local resident and would like a copy of the travel guide, please visit one of these convenient locations:
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site Visitors Center - 1501 E Evergreen Blvd
- Clark County Historical Museum - 1511 Main Street
- Vancouver City Hall - 415 W 6th Street