Located in the historic Academy building in Vancouver, Washington, the chapel at the Academy features a breath-taking three-story-high carved altar, beautiful stained glass windows, and a lovely balcony at the rear of the chapel. The stately French-Carpenter-Gothic Providence Academy building was opened as a Young Ladies Academy in 1874. The chapel was finished and dedicated in 1883. Imagine wedding pictures taken in such surroundings, and don’t forget the curved staircase leading to the second floor and the chapel. The Academy building itself makes a handsome background, and in warmer weather, our beautiful garden area is perfect for more pictures.