Dine the Couve
Affectionately nicknamed The Couve by locals, Vancouver USA celebrates its growing culinary scene with Dine the Couve. The annual, month-long event returns October 1-31, 2018 for its third outing.
Dozens of restaurants and breweries across the city offer 3 for $23 menus and $3 brew specials. In 2017, 27 restaurants and breweries participated in dining month across the city, including favorites like Beaches and La Bottega and new hot spots like Little Conejo and NOM NOM.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay up-to-date with the latest #DineTheCouve news. For more information on the 2018 event, check back here in September. A sample of last year's menus and participants are included below.
- Niche Wine Bar & Bistro - Menu
- NOM NOM Restaurant & Grill - Menu
- Rally Pizza - Menu
- Say Ciao! Tap Room & Eatery - Menu
- Sixth Avenue Bistro - Menu
- Smokehouse Provisions - Menu
- Tommy O's Pacific Rim Bistro - Menu
- Uptown Barrel Room - Menu
- Vancouver Pizza Company - Menu
- Warehouse '23 - Menu
- Willem's on Main - Menu
Participating breweries and tasting rooms will be offering $3 specials including:
- Doomsday Brewing Safe House - Pain in the Mash Barley Wine
- Final Draft Taphouse
- Fortside Brewing - Couve A'licious Brown Ale or Fortside IPA
- Ghost Runners Brewery - rotating brews and flights
- Trusty Brewing