Spirit Tales of the Vancouver Barracks
- Dates: June 1, 2018 - October 27, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Across from the Grant House
- Address: 1101 Officers Row, Vancouver, WA 98661
- Phone: (253) 223-0125
- Time: Fridays 7-8:30 pm, Saturdays 5-6:30 pm & 7-8:30 pm, Sundays 12-1:30 pm
- Price: $18, $12 for Youth and Seniors, $15 for Veterans
The Vancouver Barracks was founded in 1849, and members of the United States army served there for over 150 years. In those years, service members, their families, and many others, walked its grounds, leaving behind many memories. Memories of loneliness, fear and tragedy, all part of the darker aspects of military life. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, you will be interested in these stories of the Vancouver Barracks' past residents.
The tour starts in the parking lot opposite the Eatery at the Grant House and lasts 90 minutes to two hours. The tour route is about 1.5 miles in length.