Spirit Tales of the Vancouver Barracks
- Dates: September 15, 2017 - October 29, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Vancouver Barracks
- Address: PO Box 820203, Vancouver, WA 98682
- Phone: (253) 223-0125
- Time: Fridays 7-8:30 pm, Saturdays 5-6:30 pm and 7-8:30 pm, and Sundays 2-3:30 pm
- Price: $15 for Adults, $12 for Youth and Seniors
The Vancouver Barracks was founded in 1849, and members of the United States army served there for over 150 years. In those years, service members, their families, and many others, walked its grounds, leaving behind many memories. Memories of loneliness, fear and tragedy, all part of the darker aspects of military life. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, you will be interested in these stories of the Vancouver Barracks' past residents.
The tour starts in the parking lot opposite the Eatery at the Grant House. The street address for the Grant House is 1101 Officers Row, Vancouver, WA 98661.