Sounds of Summer Brewfest
- Dates: August 6, 2019 - August 7, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Clark County Event Center at the Fairgrounds
- Address: 17402 NE Delfel Rd, Ridgefield, WA 98642
- Time: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: $25 per day (includes fair admission & 8 sample scripts -- 4 oz each)
For the first time ever, we're happy to announce the "Sounds of Summer Brewfest" at the Clark County Fair! 🍻
If you already have Fair Admission, add the Brewfest (online only) for just $15 per day.
BONUS: Look for updates on "Summer's Best Lager," a specialty lager formulated by 54-40 Brewing Co, Trap Door Brewing and Loowit Brewing Company specifically made for Fair and is being brewed by 54-40 Brewing Co.
(August 6th is Rodeo Night and August 7th is Demo Derby Night.)