Pumpkin Lane Drive-Thru
- Dates: October 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Pomeroy Living History Farm
- Address: 20902 NE Lucia Falls Road, Yacolt, WA 98675
- Phone: 360-608-8522
- Time: Thurs-Sun, 11 am - 4 pm.
- Price: $15 per vehicle, or $20 including a bag of popcorn. (Pumpkins sold separately)
Join us for a new & different Pumpkin Lane experience this year! We're excited to welcome our community back to the farm, even if we have to make some adjustments to the way we normally do things! Due to state mandates regarding COVID-19, we will be offering a Drive Thru Pumpkin Lane this year. You'll still be able to enjoy our beloved pumpkin people & scenes--all from the comfort of your own vehicle! We will have pumpkins for sale, but unfortunately our patch will not be open for picking. We will have food trucks available as well for your favorite fall treats!