Friends of the Poor® 5K Walk/Run
- Presented By: Vancouver St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Dates: September 28, 2019
- Location: 218 W 12th Street Vancouver, WA 98660
- Address: 218 W 12th Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
- Phone: (360) 694-5388
- Time: 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Price: Suggested donation of $25 or any amount to assist the needs of our community
For the 7th year, this 5K Walk / Run is a collaborating effort of our community! With the help of 5 local churches and SVdP conferences in Vancouver/Brush Prairie, this high energy FUNdraiser event will provide the participant with lots of excitement.
The 5K route will take you along the beautiful Columbia River waterfront and cross over the Highway 14 land bridge; you will enjoy visiting the old apple tree and travel near the historic Fort Vancouver National Historic Site. The event concludes at The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater for awards and refreshments. For those participants that pre-register, please plan to pick up your t-shirts and goody bag beginning Friday evening, September 27, 2019 at The Proto-Cathedral at 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Or, you can arrive as early as 7:30 am on Saturday, September 28, 2019. Opening ceremonies begin around 8:30 am Saturday morning. Please allow plenty of time for parking the day of event. You are welcome to bring non-perishable can or dry food for the local food pantries in Vancouver/Brush Prairie SvdP conferences.