Free to Breathe Walk
- Presented By: Lung Cancer Research Foundation
- Dates: October 12, 2019
- Location: Esther Short Park
- Address: 610 Esther Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
- Phone: (608) 828-8843
- Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Price: No registration fee for the event; All participants who raise $100 or more will earn an official event t-shirt.
The Lung Cancer Research Foundation’s Portland-Vancouver Free to Breathe Walk will feature a route of approximately 3 miles. Walkers may complete the entire route or choose an early turnaround point. As a special way to honor those impacted by lung cancer, participants will also have an opportunity to dedicate a hope flag to a loved one. Music, snacks, and festivities will be available for all ages to enjoy.
Hundreds of lung cancer patients, survivors and advocates from the Portland-Vancouver area will gather to raise awareness and funding for lung cancer research. Proceeds from the event support the Lung Cancer Research Foundation and its vision to create a world free of lung cancer.