Columbia Springs Guided Walk
- Presented By: Columbia Springs
- Dates: April 11, 2018 - October 10, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 2nd Wednesday
- Location: Columbia Springs Environmental Education Center
- Address: 12208 SE Evergreen Hwy., Vancouver, WA 98683
- Phone: 13608820936 ext. 222
- Time: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Price: Free - Please let us know you are coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for an easy walking tour of our 100-acre natural area and learn more about Columbia Springs, the Vancouver Hatchery, and our native plants and animals. Families, friends, and people of all ages are welcome. Our volunteer guides will help you enjoy this beautiful natural area.
Our Guided Walks typically last 30 minutes - one hour. Walks will include trails that have uneven surfaces and steps. We suggest wearing good walking shoes and clothes for the weather.
Registration: Please let us know you are coming by emailing email@example.com.