Chelatchie Prairie Railroad Father's Day Steam Train Weekend
- Dates: June 16, 2018 - June 17, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Chelatchie Prairie Railroad
- Address: 207 N Railroad Avenue, Yacolt, WA
- Phone: 360-686-3559
- Time: 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Price: $20 per person, $19 for seniors, $15 for children 5-12, and $13 for 2-4. Babies up to age two are free!
The Chelatchie Prairie Railroad will be showcasing the steam engine this Father’s Day Weekend. Bring dad out to reminisce about times gone by while riding behind our 1929 steam locomotive. We run south about seven miles to the Heisson area, through a 330 foot solid rock tunnel with a stop at Moulton Station to visit Yacolt Falls.
The train departs at Noon and 2:30 PM from the station in Yacolt, WA. Reservations are recommended as space is limited.