Chelatchie Prairie Railroad: Steam Robbery Independence Day Weekend
- Dates: June 30, 2018 - July 1, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Chelatchie Prairie Railroad
- Address: 207 N Railroad Avenue, Yacolt, WA
- Phone: 360-686-3559
- Time: Departs at noon & 2:30 p.m.
- Price: $20 per person, $19 for seniors, $15 for children 5-12, and $13 for 2-4. Babies up to age two are free!
Celebrate Independence Day weekend with a fun train ride for the whole family. It is a 13-mile trip starting in Yacolt through the beautiful logging and farming country of North Clark County, stopping at Moulton Station to visit Yacolt Falls. Along the way you cross the Lewis River, see excellent views from our cliff-side vantage point and experience the thrill of riding through a 330 foot long tunnel blasted out of solid rock.
The train departs at Noon and 2:30 PM from the station in Yacolt, WA. Reservations are recommended as space is limited.