Chelatchie Prairie Railroad: Early Summer Diesel Weekend
- Dates: June 2, 2018 - June 3, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Chelatchie Prairie Railroad
- Address: 207 N Railroad Avenue, Yacolt, WA 98675
- Phone: 360-686-3559
- Time: Train departs each day at noon and 2:30 PM
- Price: $20 per person, $19 for seniors, $15 for children 5-12, and $13 for 2-4. Babies up to age two are free!
The Chelatchie Prairie Railroad will be operating our 1929 Steam Engine. The excursion trains run to the Heisson area, through the tunnel, across the East Fork of the Lewis River with a stop at Moulton Station to visit beautiful Yacolt Falls. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure to pick up your tickets and board the train. Reservations are recommended.