Fall is an incredible time in Vancouver USA. The warm hues of the fall foliage welcome seasonal events that take place in our crisp, pleasant climate. It is the perfect time to visit our parks and trails before the winter arrives. Plus, there are plenty of fall and winter events on the horizon that welcome the season.
- NAIA Cross County National Championship - Held for its fourth consecutive year at Fort Vancouver National Site in November, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics Cross Country Championship features runners from across the nation who will compete for their college or university.
- Campfires and Candlelight at Fort Vancouver - These nighttime tours at the Fort are illuminated by hand-held lanterns and vivid imaginations. Re-enactors shed new light on Fort Vancouver's history.
- Pumpkin Lane at Pomeroy Living History Farm - As Halloween approaches, families are drawn to Pomeroy Farm every weekend. Scarecrow mazes, hayrides, and pumpkin painting are few of the activities at this fall festival.
- BirdFest and Bluegrass Festival - Sponsored by the Friends of Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, this annual music festival focuses on Bluegrass music and our feathered friends. In addition to local and national bluegrass performers the festival features Audubon-led bird and plant tours, guided kayak tours, a birders marketplace, and wildlife and cultural history experts.
- Christmas Ship Parade - Over 60 ships participate in this floating parade along the Columbia River shore. This annual tradition of decorated boats can be seen from many Vancouver, Camas, and Washougal restaurants, parks, and viewpoints