October/November 2013It's time to find fall, and you won't need your GPS for directions.
Instead, just follow the rain-dappled leaves of honey and orange as they rustle across the sidewalks to Vancouver USA. While you're here, find a cup of locally brewed coffee with a hint of salted caramel and spice. Walk through our historic neighborhoods and find mischievous pumpkins carved with faces of mock-horror lining rustic pathways. Go for a post-Thanksgiving run and find a cup of hot buttered rum waiting for you to celebrate your victory.
Ready to find fall for yourself? Below you'll find a selection of original events and Vancouver USA autumn adventures. For more area happenings, check out our full events calendar and, while you're there, discover our award-winning website.
Making Their Debut
- Second Saturday at the Water Center Oct. 12 & Nov. 9
- Vancouver Farmers Market Every Sat & Sun thru Oct. 27
- The Vancouver Symphony Fall Concert Nov. 2 & 3
- First Friday Artwalk - Downtown Vancouver First Fri of every month
Discover Vancouver USA Originals
- Dogtoberfest Oct. 5
- Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day Oct. 5
- Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge Birdfest 2013 Oct. 5-6
- Girlfriends Half Marathon Oct. 13
- Veteran's Day Parade at Fort Vancouver Nov. 9
- Hot Buttered Run Nov. 24
View these events and more online!