Summer has retreated, but outdoor adventure and seasonal festivities are here to stay in Vancouver USA.
Autumn brings a leafy display of radiantly orange hues to Southwest Washington, and the season promises crisp morning walks, fresh cider pressings at the Old Apple Tree Festival, warm pumpkin pastries, the sounds of bluegrass and artisan-roasted coffee blends from local coffee shops. The autumn adventures awaiting are yours to discover.
Need tips on where to start? Below, you'll find a selection of original events and Vancouver USA attractions. Share your adventures with us on social media by tagging your posts with #DiscoverVanUSA. You may find your photo featured on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram feeds!
- Vancouver Farmers Market Saturdays & Sundays
- Ridgefield Farmers Market Saturdays
- Battle Ground Village Outdoor Market Saturdays through Sept.
- Camas Farmers Market Saturdays through Sept.
Discover Vancouver USA Originals
- Campfires & Candlelight Sept. 13
- Clark County Folk Festival Sept. 13
- Run or Dye Sept. 13
- 4th Annual Block Party- Show & Shine Car Show Sept. 13
- Chelatchie Prairie Railroad - Steam Weekend Sept. 13 - 14
- Columbia Flyway Wildlife Show Sept. 13 - 14
- Shorty's Oktoberfest & Harvest Celebration Sept. 19
- Sturgeon Festival Sept. 20
- Girls' Night Out Sept. 25
- Drink This! Vancouver Oct. 18
- Vancouver Holiday Bazaar Oct. 18
- Boo Bash Trick or Treat Oct. 29
From the Main Stage
- Drake vs. Lil' Wayne Sept. 13