From craft brewfests and summer marathons to art galas and holiday celebrations, Vancouver USA offers a rotating slate of original discoveries all year round. In spring, those discoveries take on new life. Spring in Southwest Washington carries an infectious sense of adventure that comes to life in the form of festivals devoted to rolling fields of blooming tulips, farmers markets burgeoning with freshly picked fruit and cool misty mornings perfect for a jog along the Columbia River.
Sample the best of Vancouver USA's springtime for yourself. Below you'll find a selection of original events and attractions. For more area happenings, check out our full events calendar and, while you're there, discover our award-winning website.
- VDA's First Friday Downtown March 7 & April 4
- Go Green in Downtown Camas March 7
- March Second Saturday at the Water Center: Wonders of Water March 8
- Vancouver Farmers Market Opens March 15, Saturdays & Sundays
Discover Vancouver USA Originals
- Museum Underground: Farewell to Hats March 7
- Songs of Labor History March 15
- Woodland Tulip Festival 2014 April 12-13, 19-20
- Blooms to Brews: Half Marathon and 10K Run/Walk April 13
- Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens Lilac Days April 19-May 11
Making Their Debut
- 2014 USAG Mens' Washington State Gymnastics Championship March 15 - 16